Saturday, November 7, 2009

All Geeked Up

Woo-hoo! I have my new phone and my new laptop!!! They both arrived yesterday and it's been so much fun playing with them. I'm really impressed with my MacBook Air and I loved the fact that it was ready to run without almost any setup time. I am definitely feeling good about these purchases and am confident that I'll be happy with them for a long time. The only thing that surprised me with the computer is the lack of a disc drive, although I assume there is an external one available for purchase which would satisfy me completely. The phone works like a charm and I can tell it is going to change the way I do a lot of things. It amazes me what is possible these days, especially considering the first mobile phone I owned was one of those huge bag-phones that had to be plugged into your car's lighter.

On the hobby front, I anticipate taking a break for a few days as I know I will be spending a lot of time in the next week becoming familiar with these machines. Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment