Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whole Lot of Chaos

I've been playing around with more and more Chaos Space Marine army lists and, with my thoughts recently on the Ard Boyz tournament, I found myself earlier tonight putting together a 2500 point army list of my own. I am not trying to suggest, however, that I am designing this with the idea of being able to take on Darkwynn's champion army, nor do I even think it would be a particularly competitive list either... if I managed to win a single game I would be satisfied with having at least matched my performance at the Grand Tournament in 2004. I just thought I would share the 2500 point army list that I came up with based upon my current Chaos Marine collection with some future purchases included as well.

Chaos Space Marine Lord (155) Mark of Khorne, pair of lightning claws, meltabombs, jump pack.

Chaos Space Marine Sorcerer (140) Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of Submission, terminator armour.

5 Chaos Terminators (210) Power fist, chain fist, 2 combi weapons, Reaper autocannon.

5 Chaos Possessed (130)
Chaos Rhino (35)

10 Chaos Space Marines (250) Icon of Khorne, meltagun, flamer, Aspiring Champion with plasma pistol and power fist.
Chaos Rhino (35)

10 Chaos Space Marines (240) Icon of Chaos Glory, 2 plasma guns, Aspiring Champion with plasma pistol, power weapon and meltabombs.
Chaos Rhino (35)

10 Chaos Space Marines (225) Icon of Chaos Glory, flamer, heavy bolter, Aspiring Champion with plasma pistol, power weapon and meltabombs.
Chaos Rhino (50) Havoc launcher.

10 Summoned Lesser Daemons (130)

10 Summoned Lesser Daemons (130)

5 Chaos Bikers (215) Meltagun, Biker Champion with power fist.

2 Chaos Spawn (80)

Chaos Predator (165) Twin-linked lascannon, lascannon sponsons.

Chaos Vindicator (125)

Chaos Defiler (150)

No comments:

Post a Comment