Saturday, February 12, 2011

Reminder: Loq's B-Day Contest

This is a reminder for you procrastinators (no offense intended, I assuredly am in that group as well) that today is the deadline for Loq's birthday contest. So hurry hurry if you haven't already sent in your entries! If you were waiting for the last minute, well you're pretty close... the deadline is set for 10:00AM CENTRAL.

Details about the contest and guidelines for submissions can be found here. All you need to do to enter the contest is help Loquacious out a little by writing a descriptive sentence about her blog, World of Wonder. There's also a way to enter for the more visually oriented of you but I imagine time's running short to design anything. Now go on you slackers, send something in and wish Loquacious a happy birthday, too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOQUACIOUS!!

[Edit: I posted this earlier today when there was just a little more than an hour before the end of the contest, which has since then closed. Thanks, folks!]

5 comments:

  1. Are you disqualified if you use a thesaurus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a dictionary? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I hope not as well on both accounts. If it's a challenge of wits alone, I compete at a significant disadvantage. :) Thank you, fellas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks JJ... I don't know how I missed this, but I'm humbled beyond reason that you plugged me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem, Loquacious! I'm happy you had such a great birthday. I realized this was a really late reminder for your contest but figured, why not? If nothing else maybe you'd got a couple extra page views and perhaps even birthday wishes. :)

    Sorry also it's taken me so long to reply, I've had a hell of a week and this is the first time I've been online in quite a while. It was really nice hearing from you though. Thanks so much, Loquacious!

    ReplyDelete