Friday, May 29, 2009

Archers WIP

Above is another WIP shot of the archer group, this one taken at the end of yesterday's painting. I had started off wanting each of the figures to have both individually colored shirts and hoods, but halfway through I decided it was too much. It seemed to me that if I had continued with that scheme that there would be simply too many colors in too small of an area, especially once I had based them together only a few millimeters apart. I therefore repainted the hoods on the figures with the red shirt and the green shirt to match that of the guy in blue. I'm happy with the change as they are still individualistic but also now look like they are meant to be together.

Right then, time to finish these chaps up!

No comments:

Post a Comment