Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Night

The Nuggets are losing to the Lakers 97-95 with 37.1 seconds to go in the fourth quarter of Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals. It's a Saturday night and I am at home writing an introduction to my new blog. Welcome!

Although I really enjoy painting miniatures and wargaming, I feel like I have too often put down my brush for a break and taken months, sometimes years even, to return to my favorite hobby. But by that point it's usually a new project that has ignited my enthusiasm and hence over the years I have walked away from far too many incomplete plans. Therefore I hope to use this blog as a means of keeping myself motivated and painting but otherwise to simply follow my interests in the wargaming hobby.

That's it, enough of this introduction. It's a blog, capeesh?

1 comment: