Friday, October 30, 2009

Black Legion 2.0

I finished assembling the Chaos Havocs squad last night and managed to put together one of my objective markers as well. This brings my model count up to 20 pieces, plus an objective! I've now got two HQ units although one of which I no longer plan on using other than to practice painting this color scheme. A squad of 10 Chaos Marines makes up my Troops selection, and another 5 dudes from the Havocs squad who form a single Heavy Support unit. Finally I have 3 Chaos Spawn assembled that constitute a Fast Attack unit but who do not use up one of the available selections from the Force Selection Chart. I'm set to begin work tomorrow on the Chaos Vindicator, which I then plan to follow with the second squad of Chaos Marines.

As I mentioned before, I have revised the initial army list that I am building towards and so Black Legion version 2.0 can be seen below. Even though this list does not include my unit of Chaos Spawn, my plan is to switch them in every now and then to replace the unit of Havocs as they are worth the same amount of points. I would like to use them both in bigger games but I feel like I could do without that extra bit of randomness when I am first learning to boss around my new team. Here then is the 1500 point list:

Chaos Sorcerer: Lash of Submission, Mark of Slaanesh, Terminator Armour.

5 Chaos Terminators: Power fist, Chainfist, Combi-melta, Combi-flamer, Reaper autocannon.

10 Chaos Marines: Icon of Khorne, Meltagun, Flamer, Aspiring Champion with Power fist and Plasma pistol, Rhino transport.

10 Chaos Marines: Icon of Chaos Glory, 2 Plasma guns, Aspiring Champion with Power weapon, Plasma pistol and Meltabombs, Rhino transport.

10 Summoned Lesser Daemons

5 Chaos Bikers: Meltagun, Aspiring Champion with Power fist.

5 Chaos Havocs: 3 Heavy bolters.

Chaos Vindicator

Points Total = 1500
10 Kill Points

No comments:

Post a Comment