Saturday, January 9, 2010

Forever Entombed

So much for being done by the weekend, right? I'm still painting away on this Dreadnought, now hoping to maybe be done tomorrow night. Like the Librarian before, it won't be totally finished until we get some warmer weather so that I can spray on the sealer... of course this would turn out to be one of the coldest winters on record! I wasn't able to get any painting done on Thursday because the whole night was taken up by paying bills, but otherwise I'm happy with my progress even if it is not the pace I had anticipated. I've now gone back several more times to repaint details and some elements of the arm pieces, this after saying earlier that I had a good idea of how I was going to paint this dude. I think I've finally got everything settled though as I now have at least a first coat of paint applied, including all of the details and bits. Hopefully it should just be a matter now of highlighting where appropriate and then letting go! I'm feeling good about this and how it is coming together... see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment