Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zzzzzzzz

It's been a really long day and I'm exhausted so this will have to be a brief update. I started painting the billmen's padded armor this afternoon but I slipped up in a few areas and will have to blacken some of the recessed fold lines. Because of the tight space involved this means that I will then need to go back and repaint the base color of the armor again. Therefore this type of armor is kind of a pain in the butt for me to paint. I suspect that the next big batch of twenty four archers, all whom I believe are wearing this same sort of armor, could be a real challenge. Hopefully while working on these guys I will find a comfortable technique that makes it go a little quicker. Otherwise I'll just keep at it as I am now.

That's it. I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment