Saturday, June 6, 2009

Two Weeks In

Today is diceRolla's two week anniversary... salut! Even though it's a pretty early milestone to be celebrating, I'm still pretty pleased with how things have gone so far. I've painted every day and feel like I've done a decent job with the blog updates. So hoo-ray for me!

As for the hobby part of the day, I didn't do quite as much as I had thought possible but oh well. The billmen are now all cleaned of their mold lines and will be primed tomorrow. Also the 25mm guy is virtually done. I still need to touch up some areas around his belt and do a little more with his sword's hilt and pommel, but otherwise everything else is complete. I'll post a picture once the marker is finished since the WIP shot was already close to being fully painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment