Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Not Just Slacking, I Promise

It's been two days now since I've done any painting and it is frustrating me a bit. I've been really busy this week though so I don't feel too bad about it. Along with getting ready for our trip next week, my wife and I have also been dealing with a number of health issues concerning our pets. This culminates in surgery tomorrow for my kitty cat Isabel to remove a bladder stone. I hope to soon be back to regularly painting and blogging every day but for now I can't afford to stress over it as it is still just a fun hobby for me. So please bear with me and understand that this streak of "Off Topic" days will at some point come to an end. Thanks for sticking with me through this period, I appreciate my hypothetical readers very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment