Wednesday, August 3, 2011

QuickPic - Lord of the Feast

Today I unpacked my Hordes miniatures for the first time after the move and was relieved to see that all of them held up quite well to the jostling. A couple of smaller pieces popped off of one of the unpainted Cyclops Savages but otherwise everyone appears to be in good condition. Phew! Also I noticed a few areas here and there that will need touching up but again it doesn't look like it will take much to fix 'em.

So after inspecting all the models I couldn't help but play around a little and take some pictures of them. Even though he's been seen on this blog a few other times, this Lord of the Feast is still one of my favorite minis to photograph. I hope you don't mind me posting him again, I kind of like the way this one turned out.

Hmm... I wonder what he's pointing at.

Oh well, goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. That's one very fine looking model that's nicely painted, and you can post about him any time you want as he is such a cool looking model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job. He is one of my favorite models in my Circle collection!

    ReplyDelete