Sunday, August 28, 2011

Did You Hear Something?

"Hey Bill, did you hear something?"

"Um... yes."

"Oh FETH!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've been really busy with my family today and haven't had much time for painting or blogging, hence the random hobby picture this evening. This photograph was taken last Halloween after I celebrated the holiday by painting a set of Plague Zombies which some of you might remember. Even though this picture is one of my favorites, tonight is its diceRolla premier. I know however that at least a few intrepid readers have seen it elsewhere, to whom I apologize for tonight's repeat presentation. :)

Happy painting and gaming!

5 comments:

  1. Love how you celebrate Halloween...so much that I think I might just have to make it a yearly occasion of my own. What are the two models in the foreground?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pic, the slightly out of focus zombie in the centre really makes it :)

    they are titan crew from forge world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to apologise for that. It looks great here too and has wonderful tones and lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ HOTPanda - Awesome, go for it! I really want to put together a zombie-centric 40k scenario for Halloween this year, but if I can't get my act together in time then I'll be painting zombies again. :) As Atreides noted in his comment, those two fellows are Titan Crew, though I use them in my games to represent all manner of Imperial citizens. Thanks, HOTPanda!

    @ Atreides - Fantastic, thank you very much!

    @ Mr Saturday - Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. Cheers!

    @ Porky - I greatly appreciate your kind encouragement, thank you! It's always a pleasure to hear from you, Porky... best wishes!

    ReplyDelete